luni, 5 septembrie 2011

TO: Mr. Pyjamas


Dear Mr. Pyjamas,

I have chosen to write my letter here as I don't have your address. You know, this box has become my favourite place to keep memories, though, honestly, I would have liked to dress my words in a coloured envelope and send it by post.

You might be wondering why am I using my time this way. Well, it is simply to tell you that it's been two days since I fell in love with you. Or, at least, I thought so. I don't know whether it was because of your hat and pyjamas... I guess you  just spread the childish careless air I was so much looking for. Your story has taught me that sometimes making a fool of yourself (or pretending being a "fool") is the best thing to do, so thank you!

Dear dreamer, I am  some kind of a letteraholic and the one you wrote was so full of optimism and love that I can only  hope to receive a similar one someday. I will be waiting for it... forever.

I will stop here using one of your phrases and it is needless to explain why:"If i had one wish, it would be that your life brings you a taste of happiness that you have brought to me."

 a friend,
                      G.

P.S.: You don't mind I stole a photo, do you?