duminică, 13 noiembrie 2011

the end of the beginning

...

If you had asked me 10 days ago: ”G., what have you done last week?”, I would have said: "Nothing special, just the usual stuff, I don't remember anything in particular.". Today, the answer would be totally different..

I came back from the RTS, which will definetely remain one of the best experiences of my life. Why? Because it really helped me understand that joining Aiesec was just the right thing to do now. I have made loads of new friends, met wonderful people and heard their amazing stories, I have enlarged my horizons and discovered that I'm no limited in choosing my career. It meant so much that I can't resume everything in a few words... All I can tell you is: if you have the opportunity, don't hesitate a single second, join AIESEC!!!

Before going to sleep I want to share with you the ray of happiness that left me speechless/breathless  today(though words could never express what I lived):  imagine about 50-60 people (out of~90) in a plenary writing sugar cubes (feedback) for their new friends ...without further completion, it was simply magic. I received ten "letters", for which I am more than greatful, it felt overwhelming to see how much some people appreciate me (despite having done anything special).

Dear Aiesecers, I will challenge myself, I will not give up the fight, I'm prepared to start the journey!