vineri, 6 mai 2011

to Unknown

Dear You,



It’s Friday evening and I’ve just seen “Letters to Juliet”. Ana was right, letters can really change lives. I knew it before, but actually I needed to be reminded that spontaneous answers are the ones that bring in happiness...

A stressful week has passed and I don’t really know what and how I feel inside...I don’t even know why I’m being so childish to write this. I guess it’s because I’ve never been the kind of person who knows what should be kept inside; I just feel I should be doing this now.

I don’t know who you are , the one reading my letter , but , honestly, it doesn’t matter... for me it’s enough to know I did what my heart said. Dear You, do you always listen to your heart’s wishes? For me it’s so difficult at times and I prefer postponing it for “some other time”...

You know what's funny? That while I'm typing these words I have in front of me the colourful side of my cupboard containing plenty of quotes and other little pieces of memories...and the first paper I see is  the following phrase: "When your heart speaks, take good notes" . I have always wished for an agenda to put down all the silly things that pass through my mind and it just happens that at the moment I have four in my night table...that contain, of course, "useful"  words and arranged plans( the other pages disappear when I happen to read  them the second time).

This is all for today; I think I revealed everything..or, more probably, I haven't said anything. It's just a little difference of nuance...

Be spontaneous, dear you! Do what you feel, no matter how stupid  your logical thinking finds it!..and take care of your heart!

Love, G.