sâmbătă, 8 mai 2010

shhh

Why do people have secrets? I don't know. I guess everyone of us has his / her reasons to keep some things "locked" securely somewhere dimly . I have to admit I'm not an exception, but sometimes I can't resist the temptation of using the keys.
I'm a thief. I've always been...and, still I'm not in jail...The reason? Well...I've been stealing one of the only things that are for free in life: dreams. They are much more than chocolate, a sweetener not to live without.
Sometimes I think it would have been better if some things happened differently and I wish I could turn back time to correct some mistakes I've done...but then I realise that if a minor detail had been different, I wouldn't have been the same. If life was perfect, dreams would not have been born( impossible to visualise picture, isn't it?)...and,then ,where would the beauty of the unexpected have gone?
I have just a million dreams..and an entire life to fulfill them. I hope I won't finish too soon, or ...I'll have to find someone  to tide me over with another one from their "chamber"...that would be the 1.000.001 dream..